SkyPriority service How to get SkyPriority
There’s no way to buy SkyPriority, but here’s how you can obtain it:
- Fly in Business Class or Premium Comfort Class.
- Join our loyalty programme Flying Blue and become a Gold or Platinum member.
- Become a SkyTeam Elite Plus member.
- Fly on a Flex ticket within Europe in Economy Class. Note, though: this does not apply to passengers in group bookings unless they are Elite Plus members.
There are perks that you will always have when flying with SkyPriority:
- Dedicated check-in desks.
- Priority baggage drop-off and pick-up.
- Access to the priority boarding lane.
- Faster through security.
Simply keep an eye out for the red SkyPriority signs at the airport; they will show you where to go for priority service. Want to know if you have more advantages? Check the airports via which you’re travelling and find out what the SkyPriority options are.